From fancy hats to tea cups, great company, food and more,
the Congress of Black Women Oshawa/Whitby Chapter presents to you
our 4th Annual Fundraising Tea Party,
themed "Women's Wellness and Self-Care"!
We are honoured to have Ettie Rutherford as our Key Note Speaker
as well as an ELEVATED TeaTalk with Sophia Bishop from ELEVATED Living.
There will be raffle prizes, a 50/50 draw, a silent auction
and prizes for Best Hat and Best Tea Cup Story!
*Please note that this event is 16+ and the dress code is business casual.
If you require any accommodation or have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday, May 5, 2019!
Exhibiting at a trade show or an event gives you the opportunity to connect with new and existing customers and the chance to always stay current with where to take your company next.
5 reasons why you should exhibit...
· Introduce new products, product lines and services from your company
· Reach a larger and newer audience within the community
· Grow your business by reaching a targeted market that you may not have had direct access to
· Support sales efforts with direct, person to person on-the-floor contact
· Reinforce your image in the industry with current and potential clients at the event
To request a vendor table at any of our events, please print and complete the vendor application, BELOW, scan and email to: email@example.com